Developing business based in Manchester City Centre requires an Accounts Assistant for their growing business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Your role will be to work within the Finance Team to improve processes and controls, whilst assessing current financial systems and driving improvements where necessary.
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Supplier payments (Sterling)
- Ensuring invoices/bills are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Processing expenses
- Offering support in dealing with account queries, Issuing copy invoices and copy statements on request
- Daily bank postings - i.e. ensuring payments in the bank accounts are updated on a daily basis
- Credit control - managing the credit facility of all clients taking into account payment history and outstanding debt. Ensuring the debtor book is effectively managed through effective communication and dialogue with customers as required.
- Ability to keep financial records and prepare financial reports
- Producing aged debtor and creditor analysis
The right candidate for the role will have over 2 years experience of working in a similar role and be looking for a position that is part time, 21 hours per week.
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Trial Balance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job