SF Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic business in Sutton in Ashfield. This is a full time temporary role to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
Our client is looking for experienced and confident individuals who can come in and hit the ground running. You will need to have problem solving abilities, a calm and motivated disposition and an organised manner. In addition the successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel. You will have excellent team player skills, a thorough, professional approach to work and being able to manage your own stress would be advantageous.
Our client is a well established business in Sutton in Ashfield who are looking to expand their finance department.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job