This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent professional training programme, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package.
As Accounts Assistant, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Prepare statutory accounts for a portfolio of diverse clients
- Work directly to Manager and Partner review
- Liaise with internal audit and taxation departments
- Providing support to client queries
- Qualified or working towards AAT
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong understanding of preparing bookkeeping and statutory accounts for clients
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job