Benefits Package: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum, negotiable + benefits
Are you a well rounded finance professional? Have you got the skills to work independently? Are you looking to join a business going through a period of exciting growth?
IF SO READ ON!
An exciting retail business based in the centre of London are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them as they continue to grow at a huge rate. As an Accounts Assistant you will be expected to work on your own initiative and will be responsible for large parts of the finance function. The perfect person will have a strong work ethic and the ability to work to deadlines.
* Purchase Ledger - processing invoices/supplier statement reconciliations
* Allocating payments and preparation of payment runs
* Reporting cash shortages on a weekly basis
* Month end balance sheet reconciliations
* Resolve any queries relating to purchase ledger
* Reconciliation of cash and bank
* Posting journals
* Produce and report KPI data
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Confident user of Excel (pivots/v look ups)
* Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA/AAT qualification
* Good communication skills
If you are looking for a new role and an exciting challenge, get in touch ASAP as this business will be interviewing in the next week or two. Thanks!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job