CP Cases offers a worldwide design and manufacturing service for high-performance, ruggedised cases and racks used in transport, operation and storage of essential equipment for commercial and military applications. In business for over 40 years with customers ranging from The Rolling Stones to the Royal Navy. CP Cases products are successfully used in a huge variety of applications.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our fast paced accounts department. The position will include a wide range of duties and an opportunity to acquire all the daily and periodic duties in the Finance department.
The ideal candidate should be happy with both the hands on aspects of working for a small company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties and responsibilities will include the following
Input and maintenance of the purchase ledger (inclusive of matching invoices to delivery notes)
Payments to suppliers
Entering Cash receipts & Payments
Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Signing in Production orders inclusive of issuing Pro Forma invoices (full training given)
- Preparing weekly and monthly payroll, year-end reconciliations and filing (full training given)
- Company Pension administration (full training given)
- Petty Cash Administration
Hours of work are
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- 1 hour for lunch each day.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 3 - years experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Payroll processing and experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
A study package may be considered for the right candidate.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job