About the role:
• Responsible for invoice processing, payments and reconciliations
• Billing for productions, reconciling payments, chasing late payment
• Bank Reconciliation's
• Intercompany work / reconciliation's
• Assisting with year end audit
• Opportunity to take on more month end responsibility as you grow within the role.
• Study support following probation period completion
• Graduate with a strong academic background
• 6 - 12 months experience working in accounts - AP, AR or Accounts Assistant. This could have been through University placement or internships
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast learner
This client is looking to conduct interviews quickly, so please submit your CV for immediate review. Talentedge specialise in recruiting finance people for the media sectors; see our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job