W J Recruitment are delighted to be offering you the opportunity of joining an expanding, modern and exciting company. The flexible and team orientated ethos this firm of Chartered Accountants offers is the perfect platform to grow your career. For this diverse and modern environment we are looking for an Accounting Assistant with current practice background, a love of technology and a passionate forward thinking approach.
Candidates should have the following attributes / skills:
- Clear thinking, efficient, adept at managing a varied workload with rapid change
- Able to take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, ensuring the highest standard of client care and service delivery
- Fully conversant / trained with the following accounting software: Xero Cloud accounting software and/or QuickBooks Online, Sage 50 Accounts, CCH Central, Practice Management (preferred, not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal English - clear communicator, able to present information at the right level to clients
- It would be advantageous to have experience of payroll and an up to date awareness of Auto Enrolment and Workplace Pensions
- Have own reliable transport and a clean driving licence
We are looking for a chartered Accountant, preferably ACCA/ACA or soon to complete, but other qualifications would be considered Must have current experience working in an accountancy practice and will be proficient in preparing accounts to trial balance and presenting management reports.
As part of this business embracing Digital Transformation, you will need to be a forward thinking individual with love of new technology and its capability in the context of accounts reporting.
If you are a resident within the Bournemouth area and feel you have the relevant skills and pro-active energetic approach to join this expanding team, please send your CV to Rickie Fitzgerald or contact us by telephone.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV, please assume that you have has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job