The role is an all-round accounts role, including the following areas of responsibility:
• To check that transactional purchase invoices are correct against purchase orders prior to passing for payment. Code invoice to appropriate nominal ledger code.
• Issue and input Sales Ledger invoices and code appropriately.
• Check overhead purchase invoices for accuracy, and obtain necessary authorisation before inputting onto Sage
• Control and order stationery, after obtaining the necessary authorisation.
• Bank cheques
• Maintain the petty cash and balance monthly
• Weekly and monthly reporting duties including, cash flow forecast, aged debtors, and invoicing reports.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will be someone who has the following experience:
• Excel, Word & Outlook
• Sales Ledger
• Purchase Ledger
• Credit Control
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job