This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a friendly and expanding team. Our client is based in the filming industry and they are looking for a finance administrator who can hit the ground running.
- Check Licensee bank details for compliance.
- Issue monthly royalty invoices
- Prepare statements of income and expenditure for reporting to outside producers as per contract, plus resulting payment summary and journals.
- Assist in preparing the documentation required for Internal Audits.
- Check the input of by title rentals and costs actuals reported by Licensees
- Collate remittance tax information for Licensees.
- Prepare weekly billings summary.
- Maintenance of customer database.
JOB CHARACTERISTICS & SKILLS
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Competence in the use of IT tools including Microsoft Word and EXCEL
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate, Math’s GCSE or equivalent
- Some book keeping / accounts experience
- Demonstration of working as part of a team as we encourage all staff to assist each other voluntarily at busy times.
- Ability to work under tight timetable and deadlines.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Self-motivated and organized.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job