The practice are keen to support local sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and individuals alike, across a broad spectrum of business sectors.
They offer a friendly and personal service and are looking for an applicant who has excellent customer service skills, to both advise and guide their clients in the most effective manner.
As well as assisting with accounts they also offer Taxation, VAT, Payroll and Bookkeeping Services with Sage and IT training.
• Process accounts from start to finish
• Analyse and summarise client's accounts both manually and electronically
• Finalise accounts including trial balance, profit and loss, balance sheet, fixed asset summaries and fixed asset depreciation schedules, before passing for sign off
• Manage a caseload of around 60 clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• VAT return preparation
• Monthly and quarterly management accounts as requested by individual clients
Practice experience is essential
A team player within a small, friendly established team but also able to work on own initiative
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job