Are you an experienced accounts assistant? Feel you can learn quickly and make an impact in a busy team? I am currently representing a fantastic company based in Cardiff looking for a accounts assistant too join their team on a temporary basis.
This opportunity offers the right person to join a great team of people who are professional, welcoming and are happy to help the right person fit into their role. They are looking to bring someone on board immediately and offer the opportunity to learn new skills as their businesses unique.
- Update the staff reconciliations with actual costs of staff on a monthly basis. Journal miscoded staff to the correct Cost code and subjective.
- Run and update the activity reports for the Division so that we can share with the health boards.
- Manage Invoices authorization process, ensuring all invoices are authorised, coded correctly and paid in a timely manner.
- Raise all income for the division. This is standard income and salary Recharges. This equates to quite some£’Mmonthly and quarterly.
- Reconciles all balance sheet codes at the end of each month.
- Sends out budget reports monthly to managers.
- Deals with any invoice and procurement queries
- Covers the cashiering role.
- Compile report and link in with managers regarding their failed PSPP invoices.
- Complete and reconcile the Vacancy monitoring control database.
What you will need:
- You will need to be a quick learner
- Be an experienced accounts assistant with knowledge of bank reconciliations and invoicing
- Available immediately for temporary opportunities
What you get in return:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Holiday Pay
- The opportunity to work in a unique organisation
- Access to benefits
Still interested and available? why not apply and a Reed consultant will be in touch regarding the process and more about the position.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job