LIND Automotive Family are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity. We are fortunate enough to represent some of the most iconic brands in the automotive industry including Porsche, Harley-Davidson, BMW Motorcycles and Triumph. Our Group has achieved strong growth over a number of years, this includes a healthy growth in profits, turnover, additional dealerships and employees.
As an accounts assistant you will support all aspects of the accounts function within the dealership. This position encompasses a 3-4 year development plan. By the end of 3-4 years, you should be in a position to step into a dealership accounting role should one be available. We will provide the appropriate support to ensure achievement of the relevant accounting qualifications also.
Key Tasks include:
- Credit control, ensuring the company sales ledger is maintained in accordance with company policy including vehicle, cash sale and warranty debtor accounts;
- Purchase ledger input;
- Credit card reconciliation and postings;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Cash flow analysis and forecasts;
- Variance analysis and KPI reports;
- Monthly stock checks;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Additional projects / support as required by Group Accountant and Group Finance Director
Key Behaviours/ Traits expected
- Trust - Builds up/ Supportive/ Helpful in ensuring LIND and key stakeholders will succeed;
- Clear, Timely and Constructive Communication - This includes using the right media and forum;
- Proactive recommendations and insights - Give timely recommendations/ insights. Not just when asked;
- Takes Ownership/ Passion and Pride in helping achieve the optimal financial processes and health of LIND
We would love you to apply if:
- You are 16 or over, and have at least a GCSE Grade A-B/5-9 English and Maths score. Excellent grades in Business Studies, Physics and Science would also be beneficial;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Critical will be excellent communication skills, accuracy, and attention to detail;
- A demonstrable passion to develop as an accountant;
- This initial position will be based at Tonbridge. This means that it will suit someone living in, or close to Tonbridge, Kent.
To apply, please send us your updated CV, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job