I am currently recruiting for a opportunity in the Swansea area of Wales. The position will be an initial temporary role with the opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the contract.
My client is looking for a strong accounts assistant who can start relativley quickly and make an impact within the accounts team.
- Credit control (Cover)
- VAT returns
- Control of purchase ledger to include processing supplier invoices, updating finance systems, resolving queries and making payments.
- control of Sales Ledger to include processing supplier invoices, updating finance systems, resolving queries and making payments.
- Bank and Supplier Reconciliations
You will need experience/skills in:
- Experience of working in a finance or accounts team as completing purchase and sales ledger
- A good knowledge of all round accounts
- Ability to work in a busy accounts function
What you get in return:
- Competitive pay rates and holiday pay
- Access to Reed Rewards
- The chance to work within a established company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic family company based in the heart of the Wales. If you want to apply for the role please register your interest as soon as possible as we have been instructed to move quickly for the right person.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job