You will be primarily responsible for all duties within the purchase ledger process, involving everything from data entry to settlements, reconciliations and planning stock takes. However you will also be supporting the credit control function as required with daily banking, debt chasing, reconciliations and invoicing.
We are looking for a confident individual who will be able to priorities and manage a busy workload.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the running of both the purchase & sales ledgers
- Deal with supplier queries
- Setting up bank payments
- Investigating aged debtor’s reports and overdue balances.
- Take fast steps towards any late payments with immediate and consistent chasing.
- Reporting any payments delay to our credit insurance must be in the appropriate time.
- Helping in busy office with general matters, filling and customer’s services.
- Other Adhoc finance duties
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy work load
- Experience in an accounts role
- Someone who is able to remain professional and calm at all times
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet, Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Sage 300 is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this accounts assistant role in Tunbridge Wells please Apply now to Jorge.email@example.com with your up to date CV attached.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job