Manchester City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Mon - Fri
Our client is a forward-thinking accountancy practice in the City Centre.
The individual will have a strong understanding and practical experience of completing statutory requirements; including Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax, Personal Tax Returns, Preparation and Submission of Annual Accounts, Payroll, Pension Contributions and Preparation and Submission of VAT Returns. You will have experience of preparing Management Accounts and will fully understand double entry book-keeping.
- Ideally you should have started your ACCA or be AAT qualified with experience of payroll, VAT, Annual Accounts, Personal Tax Return and Management accounts
- Minimum 2 years of experience gained within an accountancy practice
- Xero Certified
- Receipt Bank Certified
- Exposure to Digita Accounting Package
- Strong Excel skills
- High level IT skills
- Strong client communication skills - Email, Phone and Face to Face
- Excellent time management skills
In return our client offers:
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays (Jump to 25 Days upon qualifying ACCA)
- Loyalty Bonus - 1 day holiday per year worked to a maximum of 5 years.
- We look for people who are hungry for learning.
- Choose your own study - you'll be given free reign to choose the method and location that best suits your preference if you are studying for a qualification with us.
- Gym membership - because being fit and healthy is essential for a happy and productive working environment.
- Pension provided through auto-enrolment scheme
- Health plan provided by Healthshield
- The BEST biscuits and the BEST coffee
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job