Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client seeks an all-round Accounts Assistant to join their business on a temporary basis. This job would suit someone with 3 year's experience in accounts assistant roles and dealing with daily tasks.
The business employs more than 3,000 people and they manage over 3,700 sites and have a national scale that sets them apart in delivering genuine value-for-money services.
The successful individual will have strong Excel skills with great attention to detail. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and self-motivate.
Duties will include:
- Sales ledger invoice and receipt postings
- Crew ledger (purchase ledger) invoice review and posting and remittance prep and sending (by email)
- Cash movement postings
- Cash envelope receipt postings
- Purchase ledger postings - assist team where required
- Assist with journal LLP entries - sales, purchase, expenses, credit card, bank
- All ledger and bank postings
- Supplier remittances
- Credit Control
- Raising of sales invoices for Management Charges and for LLP's
- Office filing
For more information about this role or any other finance jobs in Luton, please contact me in confidence.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job