This role will suit an experienced Accounts Clerk, Bookkeeper or Finance Assistant who has a strong understanding and experience of Sage Line 50 Professional and Bookkeeping. The successful Accounts Assistant will find it easy to commute to Pudsey and those Accounts Assistants who drive will benefit from free onsite parking (a massive advantage over working in the centre of Leeds)
Main responsibilities of Accounts Assistant:
- Month End reporting.
- Report on sales figures and targets.
- Annual VAT certificates.
- Ensure completion of various tax forms eg, Road Tax Renewal.
- Monthly Management Accounts.
- Archiving of accounts documentation correctly.
- Company month end stock administration including stock take.
- Maintenance and upkeep of management system.
- All aspects of Sales Ledger including daily, monthly and adhoc invoicing and credit control.
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger - supplier invoicing and reconciling supplier statements.
- Credit card and bank reconciliations.
- Mileage and Sales Team expenses.
- Petty cash management.
- Management of service contracts and warranties.
Skills and Abilities:
- Literate and numerate with ability to input information to company database.
- Accounting skills, knowledge and qualifications.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Communication skills.
We are keen to attract a hardworking and perceptive Accounts Assistant who is organised and can manage their own time effectively. We will be looking for evidence of this in your application. Your role will include Accounts Administration aswell so it is vital that you have a good command of the English Language.
Our client are market-leading suppliers (Sales, Rental and Maintenance) of specialist commercial cleaning equipment.
So, if you can tick all the above tasks and have proven experience with Sage Line 50 Professional, Monthly Accounts and Invoicing then you could be our next Accounts Assistant.
- Management Accounts
- Sage Line 50
- Monthly reporting
- Sage Line 50 Professional
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job