Nash Industrial Services Ltd are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent role as Accounts Assistant based at their Head Office in Buxton, Derbyshire.
The role will include a wide range of tasks for Nash Industrial Services and it's supporting companies.
Working hours are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break,
Salary is dependant on experience.
You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller. As an integral member of our team your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Creating quotations as and when required.
- Converting accepted quotations into sales orders on SAGE.
- Issuing customer invoices.
- Chasing PO numbers.
- Issuing statements to Clients on a monthly basis.
- Credit control.
- Processing subcontractor invoices through Sage and dealing with CIS.
- Maintaining the quotations database.
- Ensuring the Sage Accounts system is accurate and up to date.
- Answering phones, dealing with customer queries and covering others' workloads when required.
- A basic knowledge of bookkeeping is preferable (bank recs, raising sales orders, processing sales invoices, VAT, purchase ledger).
- Further accounting experience accruals, prepayments etc) will be gained as you progress through your chosen qualification.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and will be able to work both individually and in a small team.
Experience on SAGE 50 Accounts is beneficial but not essential as training can be provided.
High standards and motivations levels are essential and you must be able to work to deadlines.
Study support will be provided as you work towards your AAT or a similar qualification.
A polite and friendly telephone manner is essential.
IT literate with a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel is required
- Administrative Support
- Sales Invoices
- Answering Phones
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job