£28,000 - £30,000 Pro Rata
A well-recognised client in the Winsford area is looking for an experienced assistant accountant to join their small team who are dedicated to providing the best service possible.
Responsibilities and Key Skills required:
• To support the Accountant and the Finance Manager in delivering a high quality service.
• Must have experience preparing estimates and budgets in accordance with budget guidelines.
• Responsible for preparing elements of the Statutory Accounts.
• Ability to liaison with auditors and provide them with information.
• Must have experience of year end process
• Advanced Excel skills required as you will produce High levels of MI
• Be responsible for the preparation of cash flow forecasts, and cash management and other treasury activity on a day to day basis in conjunction with the Authority’s Treasury
A great opportunity with an excellent organisation
- A competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000
- Free onsite Parking
- 9 month Fixed Term Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting business so do not overlook this opportunity and for immediate impact apply online now!
01244 405 1000
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job