An URGENT opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant, with some experience, to join a growing group of companies based in Cumbernauld. IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE.
This exciting, challenging and diverse role represents a genuine chance to join a fast moving organisation as it develops rapidly.
The role will suit someone with some accounts experience looking to further their experience and grow with the companies. Daily routine will principally involve Sales and Purchase Ledger processing and maintenance. There will also be reconciliations, credit control and general accounts work in a fast-paced working environment.
The position will expand over time and this is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop within both the department and the companies.
A competitive salary is offered and the opportunity to join a work pension scheme is available.
In-house training will be provided.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger experience.
- Experience in SAGE Line 50 or SAGE 200
- Experience of maintaining, updating and designing spreadsheets (EXCEL)
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and telephone manner.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and able to prioritise tasks.
- Confident with work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Accounts
- Purchase/Sales Ledger and Credit Control experience
Salary £16,000 to £18,000 pa DOE
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job