A new permanent Accounts Assistant position has become available, based in the West Oxfordshire area on a permanent basis.
Well established Organisation, with a Finance team of 5 based in the Abingdon area. The role has become available due to internal progression.
Working in the Abingdon area, Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will consist of the following:
- Ensuring all invoices received are authorised, coded and correctly analysed.
- All filing of Finance documentation.
- Raising and processing all purchase orders.
- Responsible for conducting all supplier statement reconciliations.
- Dealing with Finance related queries regarding recharges.
- Assisting with recharging costs and ensuring all inter company balances are agreed.
- Supporting in other areas when members of the team are absent.
The successful Accounts Assistant will ideally be studying for their AAT with a basic grounding in Accounts, with evidence that they looking to further develop their career.
Competitive salary and benefits, parking on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job