This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
If so, I have a fantastic role based in Bury which will give someone the opportunity to expand their knowledge further within the Accounts field.
You will be joining a well established company who are part of a wider group. Based within the Engineering field, they offer installation and maintenance services nationally to various blue chip companies.
My client is looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join their team of currently 2 and report direct in to the Finance manager. Working 40 hours per week you will be required to take on the role of maintaining the Purchase and Sales Ledger but will be involved in various other Accountancy tasks.
Your CV must demonstrate the following;
- Maintain the Purchase Ledger including matching, batching and coding
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Monthly and bi monthly payments to supplier
- Authorising and reconciling petty cash
- Assisting with journals and month end procedures
- Weekly cash collection for both companies within group
- Credit control duties as required
- Allocation of receipts
- Liaising internal and external personnel to resolve queries
- Produce credit notes
- Sales Ledger maintenance
- Ad hoc financial duties as requested by the Finance Manager
It is essential for this role that you have excellent Excel skills.
You will be required to travel to their site in Chadderton once a week along with another member of the finance team therefore you must be flexible to do this.
It would be advantageous if you have experience of using Sage Line 50.
If you believe you have the relevant requirement for the role then please apply via the link before Friday 25th August.
Good luck with your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job