ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WITH AAT - ESSEX - 3 DAYS PER WEEK
Our client is a large, multi-office UK and international company that is rapidly expanding and require an additional member of the Accounts team.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified or QBE with at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Processing bank transactions on a daily basis (current a/c, deposit a/c, $ a/c, € a/c & credit cards) and month end reconciliations to statements
- Monthly payroll including scheduling payments to employees and HMRC, e-mailing payslips, Workplace pension administration (uploading monthly payment file, adding new joiners, employee communications re postponement and eligibility, update salaries after increases, etc)
- End of Tax Year PAYE reconciliation, reports and checks prior to new tax year, e-mailing P60s to employees, etc
- Processing supplier bills, Monthly supplier payment run and Ad hoc supplier payments
- Regular review of debtors, liaise with Account Managers, credit control - Sending monthly customer statements - Monthly management charge invoices - Assist Account Maangerss with sales invoicing queries, customer supplier portals, etc
- Register Fixed Asset Additions on Xero
- Review and process employee expense claims including reimbursement once approved
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience in an Accounts role
- Have sound experience and be an advanced user of Accounting software (Eg Sage, Quickbooks or Xero)
- Be an advanced user of Excel, Word and Googlesheets
- Have experience of double entry book keeping to trial balance
It is essential:
You are available to work from 9am - 5pm, three days per week
You can work in an office and home based setting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Trial Balance
- Year End Accounts
- book keeping
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'