Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Contract: Temp to Perm - Monday to Friday (12 Month Maternity Contract)
Our client, established for over 200 years within the hospitality industry and are looking for a skilled Accounts Assistant to join their team for a 12-month maternity contract,
The ideal candidate will have strong experience within Sales Ledger, Credit Control and excellent knowledge of the SAGE system,
If you are seeking an immediate start role on a long-term basis please see below for full details on this fantastic new opportunity!
Main responsibilities for the role are:
- Investigation of any discrepancies
- Prepare and post daily journals
- Ensure all receipts are banked and posted
- Raising and posting invoices
- Preparation of reports weekly
- Assistance with month end duties
- Sales ledger
- Cash book posting
- Credit control
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working within an accounts position
- High level of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SAGE
- Intermediate skills using Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Training and development
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Staff discounts
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies.
As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job