Accounts Assistant - VN300
Vix Technology has been designing, delivering, operating and maintaining some of the world's leading transit ticketing systems for the past 30 years. With customers in 200 cities across the globe, we are passionate about providing a better customer journey for passengers.
The Accountants Assistant is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the purchase ledger, prioritising and processing supplier payments, completing month end tasks relevant to the purchase ledger and managing the employee expenses and credit cards systems
Attention to detail is key whilst working in a flexible environment to adapt to the changing needs of the company. Enthusiastic and keen to improve processes to minimise administration time, increase accuracy and showing a desire to support their colleagues. A passion for a career in Accounting and a desire to form part of a dynamic, keen and sociable team is required.
- Purchase Ledger - Being the main point of contact managing and ensuring accuracy of all areas of the AP process, including purchase invoices, reconciling supplier statements, ensuring adherence to budget allocation and dealing with supplier emails and questions.
- Expenses - Ownership of internal employee expenses process, including processing expense claims, ensuring adherence to policy, managing the expenses system and organising payment runs.
- Credit Cards - A vital monthly task to ensure monthly accounts in SageX3 include an accurate record of expenditure, adhering to policy, correct budget codes, expenditure justifications received and liaising with cardholders to achieve this.
- Supplier payments runs - A key role to ensure our suppliers are paid within the guidelines of the Finance team around priorities, governance, cashflow and information from internal stakeholders. Role will include prioritising, preparing and processing payment proposals into the bank and SageX3
- Month End Reporting - We have key month end deadlines it is vital this role is organised and in control, being ready to partner with colleagues to achieve our common goal. Hence, adhere to month end deadline, process the AP prepayments and accruals and support other team members when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Studying/completed AAT or studying ACCA/ACA/CIMA and clear and concise written and verbal communications skills required
- Intermediate Excel skills
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in an Accounts department in a similar role plus directly using an accounting software package
- Experience working with Sage X3
Please can you provide details on your current salary and benefits package, where applicable, and your expectations in your covering letter/email, along with the submission on your CV.
When submitting an application, please kindly confirm your eligibility to work in the UK and please provide details of your visa is applicable.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer that seek to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse communities we operate within.
STRICTLY NO AGENCYS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'