A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest, most successful and recognisable organisations within the media and entertainment space. They are looking for a progressive and ambitious Accounts Assistant to join the team. This role has an incredible amount of scope for progression and development.
- Preparation of trial balances and posting Journal entries for the purpose of quarterly VAT returns.
- 6 monthly net asset value reports and year end financial statements.
- Processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments.
- Recording all cash transactions in SUN.
- Daily cash review to ensure sufficient cash for various payment commitments.
- Running of VAT reports on a monthly basis.
What is required:
- Strong academics including a degree from a top 30 uni (2:1 minimum).
- Experience working as an accounts assistant.
- Strong knowledge of double entries.
- Strong and diligent work ethic.
What is on offer:
- Very competitive and generous salary.
- Full study support package.
- Great chance and opportunity to develop and learn within one of largest businesses in UK.
If you have the above required skill-set and knowledge then please apply for consideration, or alternatively please call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job