My client requires an Accounts Assistant (Temporary) to start immediately in a fast paced media environment. A minimum of two years experience is essential and experience within the media sector is an added bonus.
The client is a world renowned music brand which covers everything from online ticket sales to the operations of the event. With huge expansion over the last 5 years and plans for this to continue they are looking for someone who will fit into an ambitious accountancy team.
The Accounts Assistant (Temporary) key responsibilities are:
- Purchase ledger control including coordination, coding and processing of invoices
- Organise approvals for invoices/POs/expenses with dispersed leadership team to facilitate payment runs
- Support for strong controls over invoices, approvals and spending against POs
- Purchase order preparation and monitoring
- Assistance with maintenance of both GBP and EUR bank accounts
- Other general ledger journal entries in SAP financial system (ad hoc)
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Timely follow-up on outstanding approvals and invoicing queries
- Provide support to team (Financial Controller, Financial Accountants)
The successful Accounts Assistant (Temporary) will ideally have:
- Started ACCA/CIMA or AAT Qualified
- A minimum of two years experience
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- A one week notice period or immediately available
The Accounts Assistant (Temporary) will be offered extremely competitive rates and will be starting immediately. The company is based in an exciting part of London.
- Accounts Assistant (Temporary)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job