A well established and thriving Motor Dealership is now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a TEMP2PERM Basis. Ideally start within 7-10days Temp, weekly pay for 12 weeks then permanent.
Once Permanent Basic Salary up to £22,500 dependant on experience Plus PLC Company Benefits
Main Purpose of Role:
To support all aspects of the Accounts function within the dealership. Including banking and allocation of receipts, sales and vehicle ledger, credit control, purchase ledger reconciliation and balance sheet controls. Ensuring all dealership payments are received and processed in line with company standards.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process accounts paperwork on a daily basis and distributing to relevant managers for authorisation.
- Ensure suppliers invoices are promptly processed in accordance with deadlines and company procedures in respect of authorisation.
- Reconcile all supplier's statements on a monthly basis and request copies of outstanding invoices and make payments in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded, processed and banked in accordance with company procedures.
- Process all credit references for new customers in accordance with company procedures.
- Monitor and review credit accounts and liaise with managers in respect of credit limits and ensure company procedures are followed.
- Produce clients statements each month and ensure these are sent to them within 24 hours.
- File records daily to ensure ease of access when required.
- Provide information to the dealer accountant regarding any problems which might adversely affect the production of monthly accounts.
Applicants must be experienced in bank statement reconciliations, banking, account reconciliations, credit note processing along with Matching, Batching and Coding of Invoices.
This is a varied role within Accounts and you will be an integral part of the small but effective Accounts Team.
Great Salary on offer and benefits from working for a Blue Chip Company with over 1000 staff in UK.
Good progression and prospects within a Growing company.
Motor Dealership experience is not essential, Accounts experience within a workplace is.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job