MPeople are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our client's shared service team on a temporary basis. This will be an ongoing temporary role, potentially leading to permanent and will require the successful candidate to be committed to the role throughout the project.
The role is based in Morley but will require flexibility to work across dual sites. The role is Monday to Friday but again, will require flexibility to working times, especially at month end.
About the role:
As this is a new team, our client is looking for someone with the desire and ability to challenge current ways of thinking, develop and document processes, create best practices and not be afraid to get their hands dirty.
You must be very confident with excel and large data sets and have a keen eye for detail. You will be working with our client's trading, technology and finance teams in a high profile role so an ability to deliver under pressure is a must!
This would be a great role for someone looking for a career in Shared Services.
- Work with trading and marketing head office functions to raise income and billing for promotional activity and rebates due
- Report to business on volume and status of billing; chasing suppliers for approvals where appropriate
- Responsible for managing supplier and trading queries on billing raised
- Supporting with task co-ordination across the team
- Responsible for creating and developing complex process’s to enhance the controls and efficiency of the team
- Taking ownership of performance reporting to the business and within team
- Creating relationships with trading teams to deliver and ensure best practise procedures are followed
- Initiating and driving process improvements
- Supporting with additional requests from management and the wider business
- Reporting, analysis and ad hoc work as required
Skills and Experience:
- Strong excel and analytical skills is a must!
- A desire to challenge process and identify control and operational improvements
- Resilient and tenacious with a can do attitude
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Good attention to detail and getting things right first time
- Confident communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels, enabling you to develop strong working relationships
- Enthusiasm, commitment and drive to succeed
- Ability to engage at all levels
- Passionate about delivering great results and for doing the right thing
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Time Management skills
- Great customer service skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job