Our revered and rapidly growing propery management client, located conveniently in the ideallic town of Market Harborough is looking to bring a bright and dedicated Accounts Assistant into their bubbly yet trail blazing team. You will be working as part of the Client Accounting team to assist them with their portfolio, before being given your own to account for.
An experienced Accounts Assistant will find familiarities in this role, albeit in a niche setting with a vast oportunity for learning in the new sector. You will be ensuring billings for property related charges are complete, reconciling numerous banks and creating reports for senior at the end of month, utillising your excellent rapport building skills.
Ideally, you will:
- Already have a couple of years of Accounts Assistant experience.
- Have a strong attention for detail, as you will be reconciling cashbooks, banks and balancing charges.
- Be of a high level of computer literacy, and strong in Excel.
- Feel enthusiastic and intrigued by the property sector.
In return, you will:
- Gain study support for your AATs or ACCA.
- Work in a fun loving team, that enjoy social events and a high pace office.
- Be offered progression in the role, taking on your own portfolio of interesting clients.
- Have the opportunity to work from home twice a week.
If you are a confident and adaptable Accounts Assistant, currently looking for a step up in a unique, growing and socially responsible business then look no further than this role, where you will be supported and welcomed with open arms. Please apply now to avoid any disappointment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'