TPF Recruitment is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior to join a close-knit, dedicated firm of chartered accountants based in Hove. Due to ongoing growth within the company, they're looking for an experienced accountancy practice Trainee/ Semi Senior accountant to join their dynamic team and to assist the managers and partners. The successful candidate will be required to complete end to end accounting tasks for a range start-up businesses to larger companies covering many sectors across accounts, tax, bookkeeping and VAT. Our client is very happy to continue to support someone who is already studying or someone who wishes to study further.
The practice Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior will be dealing with a wide range of work, including:
- Preparing statutory accounts and assisting with management accounts and month end reconciliations
- Preparing self assessment and corporation tax computation calculations and assisting with basic tax planning
- Dealing with bookkeeping and the preparation, and completion of VAT returns, including EC Sales and Intrastat returns
- Work as part of a team to provide ad-hoc accounting assistance and ensure clients receive an excellent service
- Maintain records for clients using accounting software packages including Iris, Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Liaising with clients on any queries
- You will have 1-3 years experience within an accountancy practice
- You will be studying AAT / ACA/ ACCA or qualified by experience.
- You will have hands on experience of accounts, tax and VAT preparation.
- £24,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- 28 days Annual leave
- Auto enrolment pension
- Study support
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).
- You will have 1-3 years experience within an accountancy practice You will be studying AAT / ACA/ ACCA or qualified by experience. You will have hands
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'