You will be responsible for;
- Producing accounts from incomplete records to Trial balance using the firms bespoke software package
- Ledger reconciliations
- Working with Client Managers to resolve client queries
- Analysis of income and expenditure
- Reconciliation, of transactioinal ledgers
- Calculation of Tax Liabilites
You will be AAT Level 2/3 Qualified with at least 12 months industry experience and looking to gain exeperience within a brilliant firm of accountants.
Interested? Click the link to apply, or forward your CV and covering letter to Alistair Gray, Regional Practice Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01202 585585 between 9am and 6pm.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job