- Clients: NFP, Property & Construction, Solicitors
- Location: Kent
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £25-£33k
Are you an Accounts Semi-Senior looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Kent?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individual, who will join their accounts team in Kent. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts, VAT returns and management accounts
- Working on clients’ premises as and when required
- Work closely with Managers and Partners
- Reviewing jobs of junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Have experience in account and management accounts preparation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant/Semi-Senior jobs in Kent contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job