My client is a growing group within the manufacturing space, they have a market leading product which is sold to a global market place.
Due to expansion the Finance Manager is looking to grow the local finance team to provide more efficient and accurate assistance to the business.
The role with have full responsibility for the sales ledger as well as supporting the team covering additional finance transactions. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain an accurate and efficient invoicing process.
- Raise sales invoices and input all sales in to Excel
- Manage regular bank reconciliations.
- Manage customer accounts in the ERP system.
- Post cash receipts to customer accounts with ERP system
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Update receipt expectations for monthly cash flow forecasting
- Credit Control
- Support month-end duties.
Successful candidates will have relevant practical experience and the ability to deal with customers. You will need good Excel skills and ideally previous experience of an ERP system.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job