FRS are delighted to be supporting a truly established, global manufacturer with the recruiting of an Accounts Assistant to join their busy and forward-thinking branch in Warwick.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility of credit control function for all customer accounts (150-200 accounts) and collection of all pro-forma orders.
- Process all sales update for all customer invoices and credit notes.
- Set up New Accounts on the Purchase Ledger in line with Company policy
- Prepare and process the Cash Receipts Books - matching cash receipts to invoices paid.
- Reconcile Customer accounts in conjunction with Credit Control.
- Reconcile Sales Ledger Control Accounts on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining the AR order hold process, compliance hold process and commission process.
- Prepare the OEM Discount, Commission, Credit Note spreadsheets for use during the month end close.
- Liaising with Auditors, Customer service and the business.
- Other tasks will include month end close journals, fixed assets, balance sheet reconciliations, EC Sales and Intrastat and ad-hoc analytical analysis.
- Maintaining and implementing internal controls to a high standard.
- Cover for Purchase Ledger in times of Absence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job