Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Accounts Assistant in Preston who are seeking a full time, permanent role with Career development in a services business.
The role has come up due to growth of the company and increased work load. This will mean the successful candidate will work very closely with the Head of Finance, gaining exposure to all aspects of the companies finance function.
The right candidate with have a positive, can do attitude to work is required for this busy, fast paced environment. With experience of producing accurate work with minimal supervision is necessary as although training will be provided, you also be required to work autonomously.
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Purchase ledger - Process invoices
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
- Not essential - AAT studier or Degree educated
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff at all levels of the business
- Strong work ethic
In return, you will;
- Enjoy the added responsibility of managing several key group tasks relating to the consolidation of management accounts
- Be part of a growing, social, ambitious team.
- Over time be exposed to more work loads and responsibilities allowing for your own development.
- On site Parking.
- Receive a competitive starting salary, working week of 37.5 hours, 5% pension, career development.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'