Accounts Assistant Role in Busy London Furnishing Company
In this contract furnishing company you will be supporting a small close-knit team within an account’s assistant capacity. The candidate should be presentable, pro-active and a team player.
- Cash postings - receipts and payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Matching batch coding supplier invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Payment runs
- Credit card reconciliation
- Debtor ledger processing
- Credit control
- Payroll journal posting
- Accrual and prepayments
- Fixed asset ledger maintenance
- Strong debits and credits knowledge
- Bookkeeping experience within a small to medium sized company previously
- Good knowledge of excel (formulas)
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using Xero software is a must.
- Sage Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'