Expanding Accounts Practice firm based in Ringwood are recruiting for an Accounts Assistantto work with a supportive and friendly team. The company are known for their 'hands on' involvement, currently providing a range of services to key clients within the Dorset and Hampshire area (nationally and internationally).
Job Specification: Accounts Assistant
- Processing and write - up of clients bank statements and records
- Working on VAT clients and preparing their quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing monthly payrolls for clients
- Assisting with a varied range of services on an ad hoc basis within the team as and when required, such as assisting with audit work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be familiar with Sage Line 50 and sage Payroll and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and outlook)
- Thorough understanding and practical experience in double entry bookkeeping
- Should have an excellent working knowledge of VAT
- Previous experience of at least 12 months is essential for the role.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like further details, please get in touch with me asap - Lara Tyler at REED Accountancy
- Accounts Assistant
- Vat Returns
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"