Accounts Assistant - Real Estate - London. Our Client are a well-established residential property management company based in Central London. They have instructed us to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding block team.
- Responsible for sending out demands.
- Producing monthly direct debit payment advice for lessees paying by instalments.
- Creating new Direct Debit mandates on Qube and sending them out.
- Responsible for weekly Direct Debit collection.
- Issuing Final Reminders 14 days from due date.
- Liaising with property managers on issuing arrear letter.
- Dealing with credit control queries from property manager and lessees.
- Processing cheques on a daily basis.
- Scanning and saving cheques banked.
- Paying in cheques.
- Processing inter account bank transfer on Bankline.
- Processing standing order.
- Assisting on monthly bank reconciliation.
- Filing bank statements
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 1 years' worth of experience in an accounting position within a real estate/Property company. The successful candidate will have working knowledge of a property management systems (QUBE, TBS, APB / YARDI or similar). You must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and a good work ethic: be able to work as a team and also on your own initiative.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED FOR A PROPERTY/REAL ESTATE CLIENT IN THEIR ACCOUNTING TEAM, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- APB / YARDI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job