A national organisation is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their Head Office based in South Tyneside.
- Purchase ledger
- Receiving invoices
- Code and inputting invoices
- Paying invoices
- Allocating payments
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Deal with purchase ledger queries
- Staff expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Providing cover for Payroll
- You must have recent experience in Purchase Ledger
- Whilst payroll experience would be beneficial, training will be provided
- You will be a team player and be able to work within a close-knit finance function
- Comfortable user of Excel
- Sage 50 experience would be preferable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'