Premier Marinas owns and operates 9 prestigious marinas along the south coast and we currently have a vacancy for a temporary to permanent Accounts Assistant based at our head office in Swanwick.
Working as part of a Finance Team of 9 the roles and responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the processing of supplier invoices for the group (c.250 per week), ensuring accurate coding
- Obtain appropriate approval for supplier invoices on a timely basis
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences
- Deal with supplier account queries via telephone and email to resolve queries promptly
- Administer the shared email folder for the accounts team
- Scanning and filing of invoices
- Administer new supplier request forms
- Checking and processing of employee expenses and company credit cards
- Bank reconciliations for 6 company bank accounts, ensuring that any unreconciled items are dealt with and resolved in a timely manner
Education, Qualifications and Training:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
- AAT or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Understanding of double entry book keeping
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly accurate & numerate
- Diligent with problem solving skills
Flexible working hours based on 37.5 hours per week and free parking are available on site.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expected salary to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, Premier Marinas Limited, Head Office, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Southampton, SO311ZL or apply below.
Closing date: 3rd April 2020
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'