Accounts Assistant | Accountancy Practice
£18,000 - £23,000
We have a position available for a junior accountant within a leading and forward-looking firm of Chartered Accountants in Hornchurch. This role would suit someone with exposure to working within an accountancy practice and who lives locally, study support and training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Accounts production to final accounts stage, including business tax computations
- Self-assessment tax returns, for a variety of clients.
- This role would suit a candidate with some experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Ambition to progress through the firm gaining knowledge and qualifications.
- Some familiarity with CIS accounts and payroll would be an advantage however, all training will be provided as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
- professional practice: 1/1.5 years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job