Accounts Assistant - Progression & Study Support
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience + Study Support
Our client is a fantastic, award-winning growing company based in Blackburn. The business was established almost 20 years ago, has won numerous industry awards over the last 10 years and due to continued investment they almost tripled company headcount in the last 3 years.
A fantastic SME ready to offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity to learn/develop experience in Management Accounts/Audits and progress to a Financial Controller role in years to come - an excellent opportunity to take the role and completely make it your own.
- Developing in the role to manage full accounts duties for 2 companies within the group
- Full transactional duties - Purchase/Sales Ledger processes
- Credit control / assisting with Payroll when required
- Posting bank statements
- Bank & Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling invoice discounting
- Producing management accounts for 2 companies within the group
- Depreciations, accruals, prepayments, posting journals
- Analysing data and reporting on financial data to the Finance Director
- Managing relationships with auditors/external accountants and Bank Managers
- Experience in assisting with Management Accounts is ideal
- Currently studying AAT is essential
- Ability to learn quickly, work autonomously and use your initiative is ESSENTIAL
- Invoice discounting, depreciation experience is desirable but not essential
- The desire to learn, develop, take on responsibility for 2 business accounts single-handedly
In return you will get fantastic support from an experienced Finance Director, the chance to continue your studies and develop into a Senior Finance role quickly.
For more information please send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job