You will receive a competitive salary (dependant on experience) and many other company benefits.
The successful candidate should be ambitious and progression is available for the right person.
Duties will include:
• Planning and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
• Preparing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities, and advising clients thereon.
• Forecasting work.
• Dealing with everyday correspondence and E Mails.
• Tax enquiry work as it arises.
• Assisting with client portfolio including billing.
After in-house training, you would be expected to produce accounts files for manager/partner review. This will include preparation of the corporation tax computation and drafting the various standard letters.
In terms of qualification, they are looking for someone within 6/12 months of becoming ACA or ACCA qualified. Training may be available and should be discussed at interview.
Good communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
Please apply online with your most up-to-date CV, detailing your salary expectations and availability/notice period within your covering letter.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job