Small, flexible and Creative Accounts Firm are looking to expand.
This company has ambitious growth plans that will enable employees to gain wider ranging experience and greater responsibility than in a larger conventional practice. Each member of the team is a 'very big cog in a smallish wheel' and has a great deal of autonomy.
They provide support for career development and every opportunity to realise the ambitions of their employees.
Their core business starts with providing clients with a 'Virtual Accounts Office' so that they can outsource their entire accounts operations. Therefore provising a fully managed service to international companies and businesses with multi million pound revenues.
- Joining a team of eight
- Working with a range of clients, providing them with a 'Virtual Accounts Office' to provide a fully managed service.
- Preparing Accounts to trial balance and presenting management reports.
- Using Xero Cloud Accounting software and /or QuickBooks Online
- ACCA Qualified (or about to complete)
- Practice background essential
- Xero or Quickbooks online cloud accounting fluency
- Sage 50 Accounts
- CCH Central, Practice Management (Preferred, not essential)
- Proficient in preparing accounts to trial balance and presenting management reports.
- Love of IT and interest in its capability in the context of accounts reporting
- Experience in using Xero and add-on's, or QuickBooks online.
The ideal candidate should be clear thinking, efficient, adept at managing a varied caseload and people friendly. Excellent written and verbal English required (Clear communicator).
If you are interested please contact Lara Tyler at REED Accountancy
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"