Small, flexible and Creative Accounts Firm are looking to expand.
This company has ambitious growth plans that will enable employees to gain wider ranging experience and greater responsibility than in a larger conventional practice. Each member of the team is a 'very big cog in a smallish wheel' and has a great deal of autonomy.
They provide support for career development and every opportunity to realise the ambitions of their employees.
Their core business starts with providing clients with a 'Virtual Accounts Office' so that they can outsource their entire accounts operations. Therefore provising a fully managed service to international companies and businesses with multi million pound revenues.
- Joining a team of eight
- Working with a range of clients, providing them with a 'Virtual Accounts Office' to provide a fully managed service.
- Preparing Accounts to trial balance and presenting management reports.
- Using Xero Cloud Accounting software and /or QuickBooks Online
- ACCA Qualified (or about to complete)
- Practice background essential
- Xero or Quickbooks online cloud accounting fluency
- Sage 50 Accounts
- CCH Central, Practice Management (Preferred, not essential)
- Proficient in preparing accounts to trial balance and presenting management reports.
- Love of IT and interest in its capability in the context of accounts reporting
- Experience in using Xero and add-on's, or QuickBooks online.
The ideal candidate should be clear thinking, efficient, adept at managing a varied caseload and people friendly. Excellent written and verbal English required (Clear communicator)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job