We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to deal with timesheets and expenses, whilst providing additional support to Payroll where needed.
Your background will be within an Accountancy Practice capacity, as a Junior Accountant or similar, using systems such as TaxAssist and FreeAgent.
· Administer the process of timesheets and expense claims
· Dealing with timesheet queries
· Assisting Payroll where required
· Reconciling bank statements
· Update cash flow forecast workbooks
· Reconciling of petty cash
· Credit Control duties
· Process of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
· Assist with financial audits
· Your clients will range from contractors, LTD companies through to SME's
· Great attention to detail, good with numbers and figures
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
· Working towards AAT
· Previous experince supporting SME's is essential
Please apply today if this role is of interest to you, as we are looking to carry out interviews this week!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"