Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to AAT qualified applicants who are seeking permanent work in Warrington.
Excitingly, we are currently short-listing for a number of permanent roles with a nationally recognised organisation who offer a wonderful working environment that encourages learning and development.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified with a proven background in accounts. Familiarity with statutory accounts, vat returns, payroll and year end would be of great benefit although training and support will be offered.
Most importantly the successful applicant will be hard working and keen to progress. A self motivated individual with a positive approach to work who is meticulous, with strong numeracy and communication skills would fit in perfectly with the team.
This will be a one stage interview process with meetings being pencilled in now for an immediate start date.
In return, you will;
- Commence work immediately in Warrington on a permanent, full time basis
- Benefit from receiving a thorough induction, regular training and support
- Enjoy the added responsibility of managing a number of key duties exposing you to more challenging workloads whilst contributing towards the whole teams performance
- Be part of a growing, people based organisation who are immensely proud of their reputation and who will support your progress and long term development
- Receive a competitive starting salary, regular support and training, 25 days holiday, numerous staff benefits and incentives, study support, free parking, pension
Candidates please click APPLY to register your interest.
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are quickly cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients within the North West market. We are immensely proud of our ability to attract a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public and Commercial sectors
Responsible for launching the regions very own, exclusive Financial Awards and FD Club. Please follow this link to read more information www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Accounts Assistant
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory Accounts
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job