Accounts Assistant (Part Time)
Salary: £30k - £32k
Excellent work life balance, modern office space, a genuinely friendly team to work alongside and the opportunity to join a fast growing market leader in the renewable energy space - all this is available to accounts candidates interested in a part time, permanent opportunity in Aberdeen.
Join our client, a specialist electrical engineering service provider to the renewable industry, during an exciting growth phase. As part of the accounts team, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the highest standards of service for their clients.
- Record and raise sales orders and invoices on a daily basis using the SAGE accounts system.
- Generate purchase orders and post purchase invoices.
- Process supplier payments through Bank of Scotland Corporate Online.
- Accurately input and book financial transactions into SAGE.
- Provide accurate information to their third-party payroll company for monthly payroll processing.
- Prepare high-quality monthly balance sheet reconciliations with guidance from the Group Finance Manager.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Assist the Group Finance Manager with annual budgeting forecasting.
- Conduct profit and loss reviews.
- Assist in regulatory compliance, including VAT, PAYE, and NI submissions.
Knowledge and Competence:
- Previous experience in a similar accounting environment.
- SAGE experience (desirable).
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work with staff across the company.
- Strong computer literacy, including Excel skills.
- Well-organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prepare informative and concise reports.
Our client is committed to providing effective solutions and is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join their team.
If this is an opportunity you want to be considered for, or find out more about, then apply now or contact me directly
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'