Part-time Accounts Assistant
£12- £17 per hour
A well-established company are now searching for the perfect Accounts Assistant to join their team who can hit the ground running!
- Running Payroll
- Liaising with HMRC regarding various matters
- Dealing with all internal accounts to include invoicing and liaising with creditors
- Dealing with VAT
- Data inputting
- Running reports
- Completion of any ad hoc tasks set by the Line Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in dealing with Payroll, VAT and accounts
- Previous experience using SAGE
- Excellent IT skills including the use of all Microsoft packagesOur client is looking for someone to work part time, approximately 3 days a week, however they are flexible with the hours of work.
If you believe you have the above experience then Bell Cornwall Recruitment would love to hear from you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- "Accounts Assistant"
- "Accounts Administrator"
- "Payroll Assistant"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job