Accounts Assistant - Part-time
Understanding Recruitment are a fast growing and exciting technology recruitment business based in modern offices in central St. Albans offering a new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our rapidly expanding and talented team.
Having recently won the prestigious "Small Recruitment Company of the Year" at the 2016 APSCO awards we are now seeking a motivated, articulate and hardworking individual who possesses excellent attention to detail and a can-doattitude to work closely with our Finance Director.
As the Accounts Assistant you will ideally have some have experience in a similar role where attention to detail and accuracy is of paramount importance.
For the successful Accounts Assistant, there is plenty of scope for the role to grow and develop in the future as weexpand as a business.
Key responsibilities for the Account Assistant, St. Albans are:
- Recording KPI's on a weekly basis and sending updates to senior team
- Compliance checks on an ongoing basis
- Raising Permanent Invoices
- Raising Contractor invoices
- Processing Suppler invoices
- Handling Customer & Supplier Queries
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Key Skills for the Account Assistant - St. Albans
- Accounting experience and Sage 100 experience an advantage.
- Good numeracy skills
- Exceptional level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent administrative skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Accounts Assistant - Part time, St. Albans.
Salary: £20,000 pro-rata (5 hours per day Monday- Thursday) + car parking paid + benefits
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
- accounts excel Microsoft administration admin sage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job